|A Fundraising Party with the Captains of the Deadliest Catch
Join us at Mischief Distillery on Saturday, May 20th from Noon to 3pm & help the Captains fill their barrels as we launch Storm Tossed 2 with barreling, barbecue, live auction, live music and of course whiskey.
Fill the Captains’ Barrels:
Fans & Followers can donate and receive un-aged whiskey to help fill their Captain’s signed barrel, then also sign the barrel with their name. The barrel will be loaded onto the ship just before it heads to Alaska and the Bering Sea in June. The fans & followers can track their whiskey (AIS on our website) and get updates on conditions and how their whiskey is faring.
The Captains will be there supporting the organizations they are fundraising for.
• Capt. Sig Hansen from F/V Northwestern, fundraising for the Sea Scouts
• Capt. Casey & Capt. Josh from F/V Cornelia Marie, fundraising for Cornelia Marie Cares
• Capt. Keith Coburn from the F/V Wizard, fundraising for F/’V Destination Memorial Fund
• Capt. Sean Dwyer from the F/V Brenna A, fundraising for the ALS Therapy Development Institute
King Crab packages, Whiskey Distiller for a Day – Make your own whiskey & much, much more!
Featuring Septimus, performing R&B and funk, the band includes members who have played together as a family for more than 40 years.
• Bavarian Beer Brats with caramelized onions, sauerkraut, all the classic fixings,
• Mixed spring greens with apple, toasted walnuts
• Corn on the cob with sea salt & butter
• Whiskey ice cream floats & root beer floats
• Cookie crisps
|Tasting Booth and Cocktails:
Compare Storm Tossed 1 Rye Whiskeys and judge for yourself how the unique aging in the Bering Sea creates a delicious sea salt caramel flavor. Enjoy cocktails featuring Storm Tossed Whiskey & other fine Mischief Spirits (Cash Bars)
Come join the fun!